TwiSISted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwiSISted

Resource point for the sisters and friends of the family

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

twelve sky 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Promise

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-11

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:26 am

well this one caught my interest, it is some what lacking in class choices, you have melee dps, a tank, and an archer in tpyes basically, and its decided by the weapon you choose, theres 3 'clans' which are pretty simialr, just the weapons are a bit differnt. its set in ancient china, but the clans sorta remind me more of anicent japan with one looking liek ninjas, and one looking like samurais and one is just sort of barbaric looking lol anyhow web url and screen shot if i can figure out how to post it

twelve sky 2 S00002
twelve sky 2 S00001
Back to top Go down
Promise

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:29 am

ph yea as you see theres plenty of annoying gold spammers already >.< also ggame is in open beta, it hasd a high lvl cap it goes to 100, and then changes to "master" levels, so after 100 it would be m1=101, idk how high it actually goes i know its 110+ quests take a few minutes to get the hang of, its a clock to move type deal, but other controls are simple and easy, decent 'help' menu for info that you didnt pay attention to like adding friends and such

oh yea for got the url http://12-sky2.aeriagames.com/
Back to top Go down
Promise

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:41 pm

hit M1 last night which my info was wrong M1= lvl 113 wil post a picture soon
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

Number of posts : 355

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:42 am

so what is the max lvl?
and great job btw, glad you're still enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Promise

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:06 pm

max is m33 as far as i can tell so what ~145ish? still lazy to get a screenie
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:43 am

so you are over lvl 100 now right?
Back to top Go down
SnookeyOokumns

SnookeyOokumns

Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : Not sure anymore Old age
Registration date : 2008-12-12

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:05 am

Not sure 145 seems like alot of grinding, do you have enough quests etc to get you to that high of a level?
Back to top Go down
Promise

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:52 pm

wel theres barely any quests, even at low lvls, but unlike rohan, i made 100 pretyt much in my sleep, you dont notice lvling becoming harder until 112 and then suddenly its tough. but theres 2x xp events atleast once a week, and anytime theres maintance they give a 2x event for 12 hr
you get xp in pvp as well as money if its a "war"
im stil makeing better xp then i do as a high 5x+ in rohan. i have been m1 for maybe 3 days but im haveing soem net issues, where its not very relaible so i crash alot, when you crash you dont die, but it takes 5-10 minutes to be able to log back in, after which you have ~10 sec of invincablity. yes numeraccly im lvl 113 right now. ill post a picture once im M2 or lvl 114, as thats when i get new gear, i have a picture ill tyr to find of a "yang formation war" where the factions compete for a 10% xp boost and acess to a special grind area.

waiting for m2 for pictures, casue right now im poor i have stuff to sell once i lvl and i get new gear which i aready have saved, only ~40% to go, and though ive been m1 for ~3days, i really havent put that much time into it so far.

even thoguh theres not really a pk system in your own faction, this game after lvl 90 starts to center on faction v faction pvp, in yang and in a fight for each factions "holy stones" where yuou raid their territory, and attack a stone, pk anyone who gets in the way, if you win you gain a 10% dmg buff, if you lose your stone in the eu version atleast(not sure about the version i play we havent lost our stone so far) anyone M1+ ont he loseing side takes a -10% dmg penalty.
Back to top Go down
Promise

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:42 pm

pretty pissed with the game today. ive been bumped off, by the game, or the net, or jsut sheer bad luck god only knows. right before 2 wars in a row, thats ~10 minutes, .5% xp, 1.5mil and 5-10 kills which ive been robed of, not once, but twice in a row today >.<
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:17 am

I'm sure if I were playing this it wouldn't sound quite so complicated, affraid but it sure sounds like you're having fun. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Promise

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:24 pm

its not bad, takeign thigs slower then i have to trying not to get burnt, well that and the connection issues make sure im going very slow lol, got to 65% lastnight
Back to top Go down
Promise

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:59 am

well hit m2 lastnight was too busy pking to post xD heres the pic may have a few.
twelve sky 2 S00006
this is me pking, the ones int he background have just rezed after i killed them mwhahaha
twelve sky 2 S00024
this is my guild winning "yang formation"with the help of some of the rest of the faction, were currently the oldest/largest/highest lvl guild in this faction.
twelve sky 2 S00026
and meh as a m2 notice the "contribution" in the stats window thats my pks ^^ also counts from wars
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Very nice, man you're really working her. Is that 633 pks? not sure what you were referring to.
Back to top Go down
Promise

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:41 pm

more or less 633 pks, sometimes they give double contribution events
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

twelve sky 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twelve sky 2   twelve sky 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twelve sky 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwiSISted :: Hi Hi :: Online Games We're Living in Now-
Jump to: