Share | 

Game thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Promise

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Game thoughts   Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:36 am

Been trying to think of a game that everyone can get into. even if we only meet up a few hours a week or what ever. well i guess it would need to be a few hours a week to keep everyone the same level Razz Even harder then that is finding a game that suits everyones tastes enough to want to log into.

Cloud9. i sent you all that, Mama and snookey downloaded it, did you try it? how is it, i have it on ym machine didnt create a character yet.

Dungeons and Dragons. well its slow leveling and complex but would be quite fun to play as a permanent group id think. actually think its made around group play.

megaten. idk. its alright, its classless which makes it some what interesting. again could be interesting to have a full time group.

guildwars. ok.. i admit im fed up with guildwars becauses its done nothing but maintain the status quo of the last sevral years (skil nerfs/buffs , limited content additions) but maybe if only for a few hours a week could be fun maybe even babies.. IDK.

well thoughts.. game ideas.... basically tryignt o find a game we can get together in when were all around and play together. its been hard to do since guildwars due to level caps such..

yeah promise was a little bored tonight. enjoy the multiple threads.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Game thoughts   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 am

I've been gone all weekend up to Tims and I'm off to pool school shortly but yes did download cloud9 and gonna make a baby, maybe this afternoon, just trying to get caught up. hopefully catch up with you this afternoon on ts.

I've got my eyes on YOU!
Back to top Go down

Game thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1