TwiSISted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwiSISted

Resource point for the sisters and friends of the family

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beer and guildwars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Promise

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-11

beer and guildwars Empty
PostSubject: beer and guildwars   beer and guildwars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:34 pm

sooo yes im fine doing my hideing thing again lol.. but yea anyhow , i was drinking meh beer tonight when i got to feeling buzzed started thinking about my old monk in guildwars and drink beer while vanquishing and doing the deep and shit lol.. NOT A LOT of interest in going back but was afun memory i thought id bring up.. the beer was good too hers to you all Razz
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

Number of posts : 355

beer and guildwars Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer and guildwars   beer and guildwars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:50 am

Yeah Promise! glad to hear from you and glad the beer is still cold. Did you see the post about Jeff Strain quitting Anet? anyhoooo.... still no news about a new GW but we're hoping for some input soon...at least I am. still workin the dragons in rohan and Maiden is still pushin her mage up the ladder...great to see you're still alive though.
Thanks for the note.
Back to top Go down
too lazy

beer and guildwars Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer and guildwars   beer and guildwars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:22 am

yea i saw it, im stillnot sure that gw2 is anything more tehn an elaborate lie
Back to top Go down
SnookeyOokumns

SnookeyOokumns

Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : Not sure anymore Old age
Registration date : 2008-12-12

beer and guildwars Empty
PostSubject: Ok so now they at least have the trailer   beer and guildwars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 am

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

Number of posts : 64

beer and guildwars Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer and guildwars   beer and guildwars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:09 am

Dang Promise!!! good to see your name in print again!!
Ya, the sisters moving their lizard people up and up. So funny to see them in action and picture their faces where those dragon mops are. Almost wet myself is so funny to watch them tear up the stuff in R3 (and they do just fine in R4 also!!). If ya ever come back and want a guild that is under constant pk, just give Anniki a holler!! I saw RayLegend on the market about a week ago, dunno if he sold.......
Back to top Go down
Promise

Number of posts : 100

beer and guildwars Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer and guildwars   beer and guildwars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:03 pm

nice vid snookey and i see why its taken so damn long for them to get anywhere. over achieveing, they coudl ahve piut out a decent game by now, but rather then that, theyre pressing trying to put out osmehting higher end then even gw was, and in return its taken forever, and by the time it comes out , its not going to be awesome because every other game will be exactly on par. long story short, they tried to devolp next gen. but werent ready to . so here we are.
Back to top Go down
SnookeyOokumns

SnookeyOokumns

Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : Not sure anymore Old age
Registration date : 2008-12-12

beer and guildwars Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer and guildwars   beer and guildwars Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:10 pm

True but it was funny today one of the programers in the sister company that I work for said that he downloaded GW and thought it was so well done that he and a group of his friends are going to buy it and start playing. I guess they were playing some game where you had to build a fort and keep all your troups feed etc, anyway he said to play it and stay ontop of the game you had to be on 24/7 or have other help you out, guess well he was on vacation 90% of his troups starved to death and he then fell prey to another barbaron which took over his fort!!!!!!! well with all that said yes I think GW would be better then that.

The point is that is why you still see growth in the game as users since others are getting tired of playing WOW or other monthly pay to play game and are trying GW.

Just though it was interesting, anyway I told him that I would help him if he needed help with moving his Eli along in GW, guess he got him to a level 9 with the free play trial so now is going to buy the rest of the worlds.

And YES: Snookey is a Big Black Dragon :::::::::::::: GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: we "HootieBlue and I"do tear up a lot made lv 68 now SnookeyDragon is bigger the Orginal SnookeyOokumns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

beer and guildwars Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer and guildwars   beer and guildwars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beer and guildwars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwiSISted :: Hi Hi :: Online Games We're Living in Now-
Jump to: