TwiSISted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwiSISted

Resource point for the sisters and friends of the family

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whats promise doing?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Promise

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-11

whats promise doing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:46 pm

wow thats awesome.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:35 am

yes and have my main tune to lvl 40 on test server now, she is a couple weeks old and if you try hard you can make a lvl a day just grinding. I don't do most quests and really haven't been to the abyss much either, (mobs are to low lvl there and I don't like to do forts).
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:24 am

Promise, haven't heard from you in quite a while and hoping you're ok and doing well. Just in case you would like to know the current state of our games is still Aion but
on a free server.
http://www.crystalaion.com/
crystal aion offers 20x drop, experience, and kinah from quests so you level pretty darn quick, Maiden and I are also up to the premium account level so all drops money and kinah are at a 40x lvl so that's pretty good too. I have two toons at max of lvl 55 and maiden has one, snookey isn't far behind with her ranger at lvl 48 but she doesn't have the time to spend at it that we do,
been in a pretty good guild too Lunar Flare and pretty good people in it, lots of dungeon runs ect. the only thing you would have to know is that don't download the latest update from the "real" Aion for 2.0, if you need to re-download use the link above...like I said it's a free server and it's where we're hanging until GW2...(which sounds like nov release I guess)
Hope to hear from you soon
Mama
Back to top Go down
lazy ass

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:55 am

sorry been a while Razz been dealing with comppy issues. relastionship issues. emotional issues and a fair bit of game hopping lol. you know me. anyhow. not too aweful bad right now, on a free aion server.. ill go through the hell that is an aion download if i have room on this harddrive.. i blew my old one up.. or it seized.. or something.. so this one is much much smaller. and with no graphics card(still) not sure my comp can hang it. again sorry ive been out of touch. hope you are all well.

ok loged in so i coudl edit it a bit .. so guess not as lazy as i pretend sometimes Razz anyhow. was putting runes of magic back on my comp.. was thinking of starting a new character on the euro servers but still mostly undecided. and starting to work on aion now to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:30 am

not enough room for aion. tooo big for this hard drive.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:52 am

no matter we've moved on again from aion anyway. good to hear from you in any case. played a little gw with snookey on friday and saw you've logged into it in the last couple weeks. Maiden is playing grand fantasia (another thing from ncsoft I think) we're trying it too but it's got alot to it for a cutsie game. also done lord of the rings cause it's free too. got a couple toons to lvl 20 or so. in anycase really good to hear from you. stop by more often. I check our forum here pretty much daily, not sure about the other sisters.
hope to see you somewhere soon. so hows the job prospects/school thing in your life going????
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:48 pm

life sucks lol(answer to school and jobs). a lil late ont eh aion bus but htat works. ive palyed grand fantasia its from aeria. currerntly boycotting them b/c they lean on the cash shp ato the point of major game imbalances in most of their other games. dont remeber about grand fantasia. put runes on my machine.. went back to the us server to play a 20 some alt for a bit. not sure what hte interest in that is.
as for guild wars i loged in.. i see so mcuh has changed int he way people are running things liek underwrold .. it seems to be to the point monks are extint. and have no desire to play the other characters i have. so w/e just the same old game. with not much more to do then ive already done.

Last edited by Promise on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added guildwars note.)
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:29 am

well in any case still really good to hear from you. I agree with the assess of aeria games, it does make for a big difference if you cash shop stuff vs just depend on drops/auction house. its not one of my favorite games anyway (grand fantasia) just something to bide time between gw series. And...ya it does seem things have changed an awful lot about gw, but since it's just snookey and I running around trying to nail down a title for her, I don't really get affected by the bs and builds going on. they have really changed alot of the skills for almost all professions and it's not as easy to rely on certain things as it used to be. but it's still our favorite game no matter what else we seem to find out there.
Stay in touch, we're still on ts most of the time. and still miss u
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:28 am

what title? if you all are playing it maybe fun to pop in and help out.. maybe whore a few pointless titles for my self. doubt ill play gw2.. have become disillusioned with it after all thsi time. wil have to see the price, and how they do the servers. a monthly fee is stil likely a no go for me. actually putting grand fantasia back on aatm.. figure it maybe fun to mess around in a bit. kinda at the inbetween games my self.

*edit #1*WELL. IDK IF I CAN ACTUALLY PLAY GRANDFANTASIA, BUT I HAVE A 38 'SIN (too lazy to rewrite that all but sorry for caps lol) so if anyoen playing needs help, or is about that level it maybe fun. but meh. solo play im about done with fro now lol.

*edit 2* forgot the server. its boldor or w/e the "B" server is.

Last edited by Promise on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : server info)
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:51 am

well snookey's little rit (forget her name) is going for cartography/and hard mode vanquishing, we tried to make our way up through the shiver peaks to beacons since we could take 8 out of the war camp but were only able to clear the first zone, the littlest zone we party whipped so many times we all had 60% dp and that was that, so I got her over to granite citadel and now we'll try for the rest of the zones up there. maybe best time to check in with us would be friday, I still try to spend all fridays with snookey online and then we could run some of that shit together. as far as gw2 goes, they swear there will be NO monthly fee which I happen to believe, and retail price s'b about 60 bucks I think, but looks to be june or july next year for release so save your pennies. hope to catch you friday
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:00 am

/flexes thats cause you need a pro monk lol. no not really, but the vanquishing builds we used to run may stil work.. depends on skil nerfs. ya know the n/rt's
and the rt/n's

edit. dont know what youre running mama, but theres a few that work ranger/necro for mark of pain (minions get a huge boost from this as well) ranger/rt splinter barrage.. works better if you set the whole team up for barrage. ie.. you and snookey each bring a monk hero, and then 1 MM then all teh rest archers with barrage(make sure you have mark of pain the necro sjkill in someones build) and then have snooky run a barrage splinter buiold as a rit. her barrage does less dmg, but her splinter does much more.. not the most fun builds to run. but they used to get the job done.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:20 am

thx promise, and no we were just running a normal everyday build. I don't have any or the old builds saved cause I've rebuilt my computer within the last month, whole new hard drive, kickass motherboard and processor, tons of new ram and and really nice graphics card...but alas still no old builds saved and probably the only old matron build I remember is the barrage thing for the war camp runs. I hope snookey will be on tomorrow but still haven't heard from her this week so we'll see
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:27 am

yeah i have no builds save, i have to work form pvx/memory for everything. and then yeah hope it works. whch is meh but life goes on. well see what happens with it lol which for barrage its barrage /what ever secondary you took it for a reason be it monk for rebirth necro for mark of pain, or rt for splinter/flesh of my flesh, and then its mostly filler skills lol.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:43 pm

ATTENTION:.. that slacker promise has been spoted again.. lolo.... ok so anyhow.. got lost in secondlife againfor awhile..you know socialization and all.

currently spliting time between that and the pay to win fest we know as rohan, logged in my lil arrow shooter.. been playing it for a bit.. game sweems pretty dead. seems ynk killed it pretty well. but pay to win and low player base as of now doesnt mean theres not some fn to be had in small doses. righ tnow jsut log in and run a few money quests or something then move off to something else. Really havnt seen many parties for anything, and what im told is even lvl 50s are doing R3 now.. they changed the deleveling supposedly no more 15 lvl limit.. so lvl 50s run around in e. edwins.. kinda retarded but its YNK not supriseed
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:00 am

Well no matter where you're roaming these days was good to see ya again last night on ts. Thanks for the update
BOI still holding our attention..ie: perfect world entertainment, haven't tried the latest release yet but may at some point still waiting on the elusive GW2
Back to top Go down
promise*

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm

speaking of GW did you all read the april fools update for GW1? it was pretty hilarious.

Also would love somewhere to roam other then rohan. But just cant think of or find anything that strikes my interest as far as an archer type class goes. those skill trees are kinda hard to beat (in idea more then practice as we all know how some skills are horribly over/underpowered). hell in some ways i like it better then guild wars, even though it almost boils down to the same thing.. planning and fore thought, its just more permanent in rohan. Like in guild wears you change your build before you go out the door to suit the situation. rohan you gotta plan where you spend points and when. .. maybe im just fucked in the head... OK i AM. but still im not too fond of these games where you either have no skills- or everyone has the same skils/build.. or all the classes play exactly alike. and theres so many of them its pathetic. Kinda tempted to check out Runes of Magic scout (even though the skills are pretty damn linear anyhow).. or the 4story/gates of andragon (same game, differnt regional publisher) archer although im sure those are pretty linear too.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:51 am

well we heard yesterday that boi is going to be adding an archer class as well, not sure that they need it since this game is really based on the effectiveness of pets. but sometimes change is a way to hold people to a game. think their latest game release is final fantasy, still haven't checked it out yet but have it downloaded I think. In any case if you ever decide to join us on battle of the immortals let us know who/where /when u do, we mostly play on Atlantis server, have mules on others
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:37 am

will look into it if/when they do an archer class maybe nothing to lose really just one of those moods im on want arrows damnit lol
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:02 am

going to take a look at this later on. have it downloading now. i rather doubt i can run it, but planning on trying. not sure if it fits my intrests even, however it does look very pretty http://argo.en.alaplaya.net/ not really doing anything but dabbling righ tnow anyhow.. just have not been in the mood to game full time.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:45 pm

welp. after sleeping i come back and that game still wasnt done installing/downloading.. not sure which it was doing. and had decided to break my internet connection as well. sooo it got canceled/removed. i have no paitience to deal with that crap wehn im trying to do things on my computer. ok well this wasnt as bad as pando i didnt lost my ip, my web browser just coudlnt connect to any web pages they were all "temporarily down"
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Ok went to check out the game you all are playing today.. and well first thing that pops up, pando media booster installer >.< so yeah. /maybe/,., maybe.. not likely wehn i go to bed ill let it go. but again not so likely. really despise pando lol
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:36 am

i think im about fed up and bored/desperate enough to just start a new character in guild wars.. even with heroes and the like it seems itll take a while to play through the game as long as i play semi casually
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:35 am

pain in the ass or not, was good to see u in BOI, hope it stays fun for u for a while.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:21 am

Its not that bad, baby sitting the damn pando download for 30 minutes +3 comp restarts and then deleteing pando asap lol.. was a rather nightmareish expreriance. real pain in the ass. but the game is alright.may figure out what im doing evetually. have no clue about the story. kinda taken the click accept.. auto path to mob/item.. repeat approach. probally hurting me some. but oh well maybe ill care enoguh to read it on a character someday
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:46 am

well actually your scenario quests give you the entire story line and I see this morning I have a new inductee!! ok, forgot to also tell you that the reason I stay on 24/7 if it doesn't boot me out is because the longer you're on the more salary you get and I always buy feathers with salary to auto/pickup and I do get some pet/mana pots too since after lvl 70 you can't get the 4 hr mana blessing again but I mainly try to save salary for gems and on the champ particularly the +health gems. I'll be on later, lots to do today Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats promise doing?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next