TwiSISted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwiSISted

Resource point for the sisters and friends of the family

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SnookeyOokumns

SnookeyOokumns

Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : Not sure anymore Old age
Registration date : 2008-12-12

OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way Empty
PostSubject: OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way   OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:11 am

I had even forgotten my PW to get into this site oh well I hope everyone is well with the world- Promise if you check we are playing Dungons and Dragons free to play - interesting Game and it seems to take quite some time to level, - eight + hours later and we are level 2's. So to hit the 20 mark might take until GW2 comes out LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anyway if your around we are on TS on and off - I usally check in the afternoon is between 3-4 CST depends on how may stops I have to do on my way home.

Snookey
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way   OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:19 am

Since I check our little web site here every day, imagine my surpirise that snookey even showed up to post something??? affraid
ya, promise if you show up, we are attempting DD but man what a learning curve, lot o shit to learn and like snookey said, hard to level up, now we feel really bit at 3 almost lvl 4 on our clerics and 3 on our paladins, interesting stuff only thing I really hate is it's so dark and all quests, (well almost all) are in dungeons...well daaaa, thus the name Dungeons and Dragons I guess.
TS was down last night for what ever reason when I tried to get on, hopefully havock is still maintaining the server
so will try again tonight
Merry Christmas
check this out..pretty helpful
http://ddowiki.com/index.php?title=Newbie_guide&
Back to top Go down
promise*

PostSubject: Re: OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way   OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:53 pm

actually im playing Lord of the Rings Online, which is also hosted by turbine(they the ones hosting DDO) kinda nice that in lotro they have a "deed" system, example: kill 150 wolves-reward 10 or 15 Turbine Points*cash shop money Surprised so it does take sevral deeds to afford anything and you have to "buy" (you can get it for free by doing deeds) content at like 20 or 30+ . idk. im loving it rofl.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way   OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:04 am

Was good to chat, albeit briefly, yesterday promise. I tried overnight to re-download LOTR so I could run with you a bit but for what ever reason it stopped so have to redo at some point, probably not today( lots of running to do) but I'll give it another shot this evening, and I'm sure the install with all the updates will be a nightmare as well.
Back to top Go down
Promise

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way   OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:02 am

been good to have you in game Wink have to get you caught up.and brain stoped working now so bai
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way   OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 am

Ya, even though we aren't really playing together, although we could with your new baby now that I caught up my new one, at least with you on ts I don't feel like I'm playing it alone. Hey Robin and Les, in case you EVER check the forum here....we're in LOTR, on Chick...something server, Les I don't know if you ever did download the game, I think you did, but Robin I know you and I played for a month or so just not on this server, it's pretty fast to level, got two babies to 13 in one day or about day and 1/2, likin my Captain, the LoreMaster is ok too but harder for me not to fear everything out there especially with no heals. Hope to catch you soon.
Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way   OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK so it's been a year so Another Merry Christmas is on it's way
Page 1 of 1