TwiSISted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwiSISted

Resource point for the sisters and friends of the family

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Perfect World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MamaBear

MamaBear

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-12-11

From Perfect World Empty
PostSubject: From Perfect World   From Perfect World Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:42 am

http://boi.perfectworld.com/
Robin and I checked this out yesterday and had a pretty good time getting two toons each up to lvl 27 and 31, only real problem we see with it is that you can't change camera angle other than to be able to zoom in a little so it's crappy that most stuff is over head view, guess they are working on that. It's a closed Beta so no key required for it. Leveling is pretty fast and so far I've made a kinda priest and a assassin sort of, Snookey made mage and sorta a priest. Might try for a champion since I don't see arrow shooters on the list that I can find. don't know how many toons you can make but looks like 6 or so.
on Atlantis server and realhm 1 (not sure if you can change that with your current toon either. But getting to lvl 20 takes about an hour probably less. Not much for skills but you can capture pets to help you out. So we're havin a good time.
Back to top Go down

From Perfect World
Page 1 of 1