TwiSISted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwiSISted

Resource point for the sisters and friends of the family

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not sure where to stick this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Promise

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Not sure where to stick this. Empty
PostSubject: Not sure where to stick this.   Not sure where to stick this. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:35 pm

but here it is since its game related, I have known about this for a while. not sure if there is a security risk attached or not, my bias is more based on the way it works for me. which is Pando Media Booster Takes all of my bandwidth, if i open a web browser or a game while downloading a game using pando it actually kills my computers connectivity, and i have to restart. run>cmd ipconfig /release (+renew) will not bring it back.

But pando is a peer to peer client, like a bit torrent more or less. heres the article.

http://www.dasfox.com/blog/post/What-is-Pando-Media-Booster-(Pandoexe).aspx

Im not using it anymore on the principle that its my machine and i can download any number of ways, and still (albeit at a reduced rate) surf the web or play a game, however with pando i cannot.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to stick this.   Not sure where to stick this. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:36 am

Oo good to know hopefully the other sisters read this post too, thanks promise
Back to top Go down
Promise

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to stick this.   Not sure where to stick this. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:38 am

should have done it earlier. but ran into pando again lastnight and finally lost my paitecnce and temper with it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to stick this.   Not sure where to stick this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure where to stick this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwiSISted :: Hi Hi :: Online Games We're Living in Now-
Jump to: