TwiSISted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwiSISted

Resource point for the sisters and friends of the family

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

crazy stones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Promise

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-11

crazy stones Empty
PostSubject: crazy stones   crazy stones Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:57 am

1- find hou jenhsi (530,641)

2- take quest

3- go to the merchant (534,654)
buy 3 each of shabby grade alabaster, aquamarine, ruby, amethyst,topaz (this will cost 7950)

4- go to the jewelcraftsman (528,658)
have him make your shabby shards into rough shards (combine option)(second tab over called "Elmt"

5- take the shards to the npc your quest requires, it seems to be either a blacksmith or a tailor and semi random

6-wait 10 minutes(or go do a quest and come back later) to hou jenhsi (530,641)
upon talking to her your quest will complete and reward you with 36k xp 7.2k sprit this may be semi random or increase/decrease slightly with lvl

** the hardest part of this is the mob of people and kiosks surounding hou remebr you use shift to click past them and on her to make life easier

*** i tend to either just wait the 10 min, or kiosk shop while waiting

yes i typo yes its promise mama this is for you rofl
hope it helpd
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

Number of posts : 355

crazy stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stones   crazy stones Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:55 am

Thanks Promise, I'll try to keep up with this, but the last time I did it, yesterday, they didn't ask me for 3 of each of the stones, just one of each and the guy made them up to whatever and I just collected the reward...what ever that was.
Back to top Go down
Promise

Number of posts : 100

crazy stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stones   crazy stones Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:00 am

the first version of the quest is onyl the shabby version which is what you buy, and onyl wants one of each, thsi is the repeteable version which opens after turnign the version youre talkign about in
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

Number of posts : 355

crazy stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stones   crazy stones Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:46 am

I think this one only begins at lvl 41, at least that's when I finally was able to get it, up until then, all i got was the one version for one of each stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crazy stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stones   crazy stones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crazy stones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwiSISted :: Hi Hi :: Online Games We're Living in Now-
Jump to: