TwiSISted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwiSISted

Resource point for the sisters and friends of the family

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whats promise doing?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Promise

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-11

whats promise doing? Empty
PostSubject: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:07 pm

will try to keep this updated. we know i dabble in everythign under the sun, and soemtimes play serval games at once, and sometiems just disappear well hopefully this thread wil keep you informed Razz
currently

retunred to rom atleast soem what, do not intend to spend my whole life in there any more.

dabbleing in "jade dynasty" (friom the makers of perfect world)

a little bit of perfect world its self

and voyage century links to reviews to follow

http://mmohut.com/review/voyage-century

http://mmohut.com/review/perfect-world

http://mmohut.com/review/jade-dynasty

wont put runes of magic review up as were all playing that atleast somewhat lol

as for perfect world is mroe like piddling around.. really not getting into it all that much, seems like really just picking back up wehre left off, and not in a good way. just feels like more of the same-ole same-ole but i guess most mmorpgs will feel that way anymore

jade dynasty is unique in many ways.. but basically same ole same ole, more grind oriented with a legalized and ingame provded botting system to make up for the more grind oreint4ed play (up tinl 30-35 youll level near solely on quests, but after that it starts to feel grindy.

voyage century i dont have a lot of experiance in, but it seems to be the most unique and diverse of them. downsides beign the cam angles, and the like but such is life, over all id say any/all worth a look,

however i cant spend mroe then a few hours in jade dynnasty and remain in my seat is just gets.. well boreing the combat isnt lively looking,and expeirnce gain feels quite slow. perfect world.. meh as i said same ol;d same old..
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:22 am

well, at least you finally posted your own thread, so ya, when u dissappear I expect to see here where the hell u are!
Thanks for the links too, will check out the boat thing.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:54 am

long drining comments for the win lmao. oki well thats what i get for being tired. may clean it up some time, and yeah ill try Razz
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:59 pm

oki heres another one did you manage to holdyour breath between the last post and this one O.o haha. well heres 2 im not going to go into either one only provide links.
http://mmohut.com/review/megaten

ok this one hasnt been reviewd but yeah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28mind_game%29

and yeah just posting this ive lost LOL
Back to top Go down
SnookeyOokumns

SnookeyOokumns

Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : Not sure anymore Old age
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Well mama and I actually played Megaten for about a week, not sure we ever really figured out what we were doing affraid but oh well. It was interesting and I can remember that we got our pets and up a few levels, of couse I wasn't the one in the lead drunken
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:26 am

no, we really never did figure it out, was really interesting to try but to complicated to stick with it I think.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:22 pm

yeah it is really complicated x.x atleast just starting out its like everything is on a huge curve x.x seems to be largely grind based but love the final fantasy styled story/cut scenes really gives some depth to it at least for a while x.x any how will log into ts/runes tomorrow as it will be friday a good time to catch you all on.. my sleep has been strange so haven't bothered for a few days just due to time lol.
but yeah you know i like complex gives me something to figure out and to keep me busy
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:22 am

good to know you're around Prom, I've been on and off ts for a couple days myself, didn't really feel like ROM alone right now, I know Snookey was gona be busy all week since she's taking next week off and I logged in and out looking for u or her...no one around. The new part of the map is still pretty scary for me so being really cautious at the moment. think I'm about 1/3 of the way to 53 but like I said being cautious trying to learn a good casting routine. Not sure Snookey will be on today or not, she said something about it but can't remember what. Maybe catch u later.
Back to top Go down
SnookeyOokumns

SnookeyOokumns

Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : Not sure anymore Old age
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:52 am

Well I missed everyone for our Friday at least I caught you early, I have to work again all day today but yes I am off next week just have one web ex on Monday so maybe catch everyone on Monday
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:56 am

I'll be back then! Someone needs to pray for UCF (university of central Florida) football today and for me tonight since we're suppose to be in the 30's overnight, thank God the game is indoors!
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:16 am

still in megaten D: lol still rather enjoying it have 2 characters a gunner at 30ish and an enhancer(aka healer) at 50ish
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:57 am

well good to know what you're up to, that was such a silly game snookey and I couldn't figure it out but I'm glad you're having fun. Me, still in ROM mage at 53/priest side 51, so tryin to move on up and Kal is helping me with my armor pieces to get the stamina up but lost alot of my attack in the transition process but passed most of the armor on to Snookey so she should have a pretty darn good hit by the time she plays that toon again and can wear the armor. Me, I'm running out of quests so gonna have to grind somewhere, Kal and a couple gals ran me through the clops instance the other day...pretty entertaining!
Have a happy new year Promise, and if you stop by ts anytime soon you may see a new voice on, it's our friend Caryn, she is a nice gal, not into MMORPG's but likes to talk who knows we may get her into something sometime.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:04 am

Ok Promise, so where are you, not on ts this month and we want to be kept up to date. We're still all in ROM, and I'm farming the hell outa the staff, got one that bound when I picked it up so useless for snookey, so I'm still looking for one.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:12 am

xD lost the fourm info lol. soo finally back >_> ts i was in and out fo ra week oe so at the start ofthe month not bumping into people stoped logging in will try again after class today.. history of modern europe.. yay lol well promise has done.. uh lets see.. megaten abotu a week stright of shooters XD have to blow people up now and again, best anger management there is. played grandfantasia.. about a week XD seeing a trend here... big news friend sent me aion Surprised sooo.. been in that the past few days.. kinda mind blowing at this point. hear alot of whining over end game contentor lack there of but a long way out from that, if i ever make it that far, visually, its prolly the most stunning game ive seen so far. and.. to answer the age old question... gw2..im sure its comming out,. the day after the world ends. or maybe its what sparks the apocalypse hehe.. ok.. block of text, and many dirrfent things strewn together, with a fair sprinkling of typos. yep looks like all my other posts.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:59 pm

well as im sure your all wondering whats going on the past week or so >.< uh .. paper.. this thing and the research going with it is driveing me fucking nuts... ok more nuts then i already was.. i may have 1 page worth.. need a bicycle pump or somethign to inflate the damn thing.. 10 pages.. gonna take me a while >< due like next week.. soooo.. thats wehre ive been and prolly where ill continue to be until i get it done.. i do hope to dedicate some time to aion this week end. speaking of aion. what do you all think, enjoying it..worth it? not worth it? etc..
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 am

ok, once again good to know where u are and what you're doing. Keep the nose to the grindstone, you'll get it done. Aion...it's fine I love it til about lvl 20 when you hit Eltnen (sp) or whatever and pk reins down over and over on your head. I for one will not be paying to NOT play after level 20 because it's a big fucking waste of my time to build a toon to that level only to die continuously for the next 3 hours trying to quest on that map. and as far as theomobosis goes....it's ugly, I'm a green grass kinda person so it holds no thrill for me either. So thats my opinion for what it's worth. They seriously need to make pk servers and leave the rest of us the hell alone to play the game. Thats how ROM does it and it works fine. Sucks too could have been a good game.
P.S. thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 am

new update.. promise is just screwed loooool no aion. no games that need acelrated. my graphics acelerater finally kickee the bucket, sooo back to mediocrity lol
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:07 am

sorry to hear that but thanks for the update we'll keep watching for you. we switched servers since finding out that siem (or what ever) is the biggest pk server on the game so now pretty happy and rebuilding on the one that starts with an "L" can't remember the name so it's the only one with an L at the beginning and eastern.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 pm

ah it was was it. thats an interesting tid bit. that i never knew. see.. thats just my luck. we close our eyes and picka server, and all the assholes are tehre haha.. my comp wont run that with no graphics card soo.. just see what happens for teh time being. hope you all enjoy it ^^ it was a pretty fun game.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:08 am

so promise is playing perfect world now, made a venomancer and got her to 60anyhow. may try to stop in ts in the next coupla days oh yeha and im alive and well xD hope you all are well
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:31 am

glad to hear you're up and running something, seems as though I'm the only one to check our forum so i wouldn't expect to hear much from the other two any time soon, our father is trying to dye and still hanging in by threads so they are pretty preoccupied with that, I'm still in florida so not in on the whole thing but they keep me informed daily, we may not be on ts a lot in the near future because of their constant running to the hospital but check in from time to time to at least say hello, when time permits we are still in Aion, I lost intrest for the most part because of the constant asmo invasions and you know how I hate the pvp aspect of anything.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:17 pm

sorry to hear about your father.i erm am really bad on things like that.. so ill say sorry and leave it at that.asmos still giveing you shit? i thought you found a server without them
anyhow have fun ^^ and yeah i can play soem things just graphics card not a priority so "high" end f2p and mid grade p2p is outta reach machine wise.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:17 am

thanks, and ya now we have new1.9 and have a test server that is really cool, like triple xp all the time 0-20 in a few hours, problem is no one is on.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:18 pm

isnt that half of what you wanted? to game and be left the hell alone hehe.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:02 am

well, not exactly, I want a server with NO PVP and this kind of xp and big drops ect, even the gathering on test server is so uped that if you gather in pre-sear even minimally you're a lvl 35-40 gatherer before you get out, lvl 0-9 in about 20-30 min. Plus with the drop rate I usually leave baby land with 30k or so in my pocket after buying lvl 10 skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats promise doing?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next