TwiSISted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwiSISted

Resource point for the sisters and friends of the family

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whats promise doing?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MamaBear

MamaBear

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-12-11

whats promise doing? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:08 am

Ok, only been on a little in past couple days, trying cloud9 went on Primus (sp) union the blue one, have lvl 15 hunter Boogie, and 9 mage Shebop, not really many ppl playing this game or not in baby town, not sure yet, same old holic in my opinion but cute and fun same old mobs for the most part just alot of little dungeons, get a ride at lvl 6 so not to bad for movin around quick, and likin my little guns on the hunter (can use either guns or bow) so blowin shit up!
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:40 am

hey Promise, aparently Lesley made up some thing about you having dialisys so some such shit to keep you in the guild Paradox, cause Star was talking about kicking u so if you see this and get a chance stop back by sometime and holler at someone...she just told em you were sick and can't play after your procedures...if you're done with BOI that's cool too, hope all is well
Back to top Go down
promis3

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:59 am

eh yeah. pretty well done i think. trying to get shit straight.. yet again rofl. maybe this time itll work. cant sit in this house forever.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:29 am

ok, good to hear from you in any case. I'll be gone for the next week and 1/2 up to visit the other sisters but I'll try to check here sometime. Hope all works out well for you and we've had pretty big changes in the guild, leader Star had to leave due to some health issues so now Evil is the leader who is the brother of Zambolar (also known as my now husband) aint that a kicker. I hit 100 this past weekend and Snookey is not to far behind. Maiden is 104 and could be 105 but we heard the drops suck after lvl 105 so she is holding back for a bit. Hope to catch you somewhere soon, and hope RL is good too.
Back to top Go down
promis3

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:07 am

wow 100s impressive. didnt take you all long at all congrats LOL after all that shit with zam you married himLOL.. and evil.. think hes the one i didnt like anyhow. lol. oh well thats how it works out.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:42 am

Pretty much leaving BOI in the dust atm..just got to be to much real money to keep up, not sure if Maiden is still dabbling or not but now we're checking out cutsie (big eyed doll looking)
Iris online. We are so damn cute. Anyway probably not your cup of tea. I will be heading up to Mn in the next month or so for a few weeks to help the older sister move to her new home.
But if you stop by here know we're still thinking of you and hope your having a good summer.
Back to top Go down
Promise

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:57 am

glad to hear you all are doin alright. started classes, and looking for work. updating my comp next week, so maybe able to check out iris. or what ever.
ill check in when i can. been pretty busy. lol.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:30 am

Promise, sorry I didn't see this til today. I still like Iris but Les I think has moved on or backwards to ROM again I think. I redownloaded it but had trouble finding my log in...got it now. but on the other hand I really need to figure out how to reformat this puter...speed sucks, lots of interference, and keeps saying that my cpu usage is way to high when I know that's bullshit. I think the last time I reformatted I didn't clear all the old shit right so gonna try to google it and see if I can do it right this time.
Also haven't been here on our site for a while cause I spent a month up in MN/WI helping maiden move to her new townhome down by snookey, lots to do and still didn't get it all done for her but at least I left her in a livable state.
So, hows the job hunt going??? I hope you find something worth your talent and time..not just a fill for boredom. I know how bright you are and also know if you really like something you will apply the crap out of yourself to do it right.
leave a note when you can..good to hear from you as always
What a Face happy halloween!
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Well, no jobs are worth my time in this town. or the next. or the next LOL. best i can hope for here, is well a bullshit job to be outof the house, and make a small income. still havnt actually found anything. but then havnt looked that hard, been tied up with classes and such. been messing around in lord of the rings a little bit once more. but meh. ill see about slapping RoM on before long, albeit id likely have to start over, due to loss of password/log in would have to see.. i did try to go back soemtime after wed all quit, but they had done pasword resets or something and i couldnt get shit sorted out./shrugs. i dunno.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:39 am

I had to do searches ect for pw's ect for ROM but eventually figured them out (stored them on frogster I guess) anyway...
I'm still trying to remember the in's and outs of the game
maybe you should try what the "OLD" sisters do...I have a rollodex with all accounts and pw's for all games..Maiden has a few notebooks full of info and not sure what snookey does maybe she still has a good memory???
anyway...we're on ts from time to time if you want to drop by
What classes are you taking now?
good luck on the job thing sorry the prospects suck.
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:06 pm

yeah, i should. theyre all slight varients to the same ideas, so usually i can remeber them or figure them out. i just recall having issues with rom specifically. classes, uh well one thats supposed to make me a better student.. which i doubt. at this point im supposed to be writing as essay where i have goals, which then have goals which have goals.. and so on.. you see the repetivie bullshit of it. English and Math atm. not a ton, but enoguh to make me want to pull my hair out.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:38 am

Oh just keep your hair and enjoy the adventure, classes might not be your favorite but...in the long run it's all about the goal...dahh
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:27 am

Well. finals are over, managed to pass everything this semester, and even still have all my hair. Merry Christmas to everyone. whats the current game? I /may/ attempt to make an appearance
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:18 am

So sorry Promise that I haven't visited our forum in such a long time. Well it appears we are still in Runes of magic, however Snookey and I are also playing on their fast server (7x) xp, kind of nice there but not much for population. If you do tutoral you're lvl 7 by the time you get out. LOL but for the most part, mostly due to Maiden we're on Artemis (sp) server, they just got done with double xp for Christmas so back to slow normal levleing, new areas help some though cause you can add a 3rd class (not that I ever have or would want to 2 classes is enough for me) but in any case at 20 you can. So new are / map is Heffner much better xp per quest and better xp per kill, have toons at most all levels in case you pop in.
Congrats on all the passes this semister and great to hear you're doing better with that. I hope you had a great Christmas and didn't get to drunk on New Years eve. I spent most of Sept and oct in Mn moving Maiden into a condo near snookey..tuff move but necessary. I still don't much like ROM but at least they raised the lvl cap to 70 (73 on the fast server) which if I find the link I'll post for you to get the download should you want to.
Same old ts addy if you want to join us, Almost all Fridays are still sisters day so stop by if and when you can. We miss your smile Twisted Evil lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Sure send me the link, i cant make any promises new semester starts this week, and my hard drive is prety full. i've been playign throguh old single player games i have from ages ago. lol. will see if i can fidn the 7 or 8 gigs of hard drive space RoM takes.
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:37 pm

ok, here is the speedo server http://www.rom4u.com/Passport/Register.aspx
note: you have to run as admin to open
Back to top Go down
Promise

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:03 am

Heh still on winxp xD dont need to make my self an admin to make myself an admin to open freakin paint xD
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:38 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
MamaBear

MamaBear

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:04 pm

ok, back on regular ROM server "Artemus" (sp) but not sure this will last to long...still boring,
trying new closed beta atm too "Eligium" but it's pretty frought with pkers even in baby land so probably not for me.
Let me know if you want to try that and I'll get you a key
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats promise doing?   whats promise doing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats promise doing?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3